Welcome to the Equipment Manager Help PortalEquipment Manager is designed to help make managing building service Equipment easier. Currently, this includes HVAC and Building Service Equipment like Fire Extinguishers, Sinks, and Exit Signs. Equipment Manager is designed to be used by two deciding factors, the Contractor, or the Owner/Property Manager. Both factors have very different outlooks on the tools used, but utilize the same basic elements.
With Equipment Manager, the system is comprised of five basic elements:
- The Customer - Who owns the Job Site and Equipment.
- The Client - Who resides directly in at the Jobsite and uses the Equipment.
- The Job Site - Where the Equipment is located.
- The Equipment - What is being tracked and serviced.
- The Contractor - Who is doing the maintenance and servicing.